Trust Your Breath understands the need to protect the privacy of its website users. For that reason we have developed a policy which outlines our practices regarding the retention and passing on of information to other organisations in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Trust Your Breath will not collect any personal data about you unless you consent to this or volunteer this information. Such information includes data such as your name, telephone number, address or email address.
- Where such data is collected, Trust Your Breath will only forward on your information to third parties with your consent.
- If you do not want your personal data collected please do not submit it. If you would like any personal data removed please contact email@example.com
- This privacy statement only covers the Trust Your Breath website and does not include any links to other web sites.
- Trust Your Breath is not responsible for any information you as a user of the website may post on a web forum or blog.
- Trust Your Breath has security measures in place to ensure that no information is lost, altered or misused in any way.
If you have any queries about the website and this privacy statement, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following address:-
Trust Your Breath
17 Queens Crescent,
Glasgow G4 9BL